Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest peak around Africa is reached through so many routes. The Marangu is the most popular route to the might Mt Kilimanjaro. Through this route, you will cover forests and alpine meadows, rocky ravines and lunar landscapes to reach the spectacular summit of Africa’s highest peak. The panoramic spectacles from the top of Mt Kilimanjaro must be seen to be believed.
Why Climb Through Marangu Route: -
- The Marangu route is the most popular route to reach the summit of Kilimanjaro. The oldest route is other wisely known as the ‘Tourist Route’ or ‘Coca Cola Route’. This is the only route that offers sleeping huts, which serve beverages like ‘Coca-Cola’ on the way.
- Being the easiest route for Mt Kilimanjaro climbing, the Marangu route’s ascension profile is quite gradual and steady, allowing for amazing trekking opportunities along the way.
- Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro through the Marangu route is often chosen by unprepared, unexperienced climbers.
- Marangu is an ideal choice for those who are not confident enough to hike over steeper paths to reach Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Only about 35% of the hikers actually make it to the top of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Best alternative for those who don’t want to sleep in a tent; as the route is filled with so many huts for the housing needs of trekkers.
- Presence of huts along the way provide shelter and warmth against weather and stand out as a decent choice when opting for Kilimanjaro climbing on the rainy season.
- Marangu route is the best option for those people who want to spend less on Mt Kilimanjaro climbing and don’t mind crowds.
Booking travel packages for Mt Kilimanjaro climbing with Tanzania Adventure is just dream come true. Contact us today and let us show you the highest peak of Africa in a fully African way!